Saturday, 16 April 2016

Ahh, Summer ! Where are you ?

Hi ,just the normal Saturday here , rain again !!!

I have some news to share today that brighten my day.

I have been given a new design team for Imagine That !
i will be on the Face Book Team so hope to see you over there at :Imagine That Facebook Group


Made a quick card today its a Clean and Simple one using the pool new releases digital stamps 


This was made using Pool

and Backing papers Sunshine & Rain

Challenge Blog:

Facebook Group:

Shop:


Hugs Lisa xx

I would like to enter the following challenges :


4 comments:

  1. She is just so cute Lisa. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, though I have to say I wouldn't call it Clean and Simple. It has so much lovelyness about it from you choice of background papers to the fab digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our FB Team Lisa!! :) So happy and honored to have you on board. I LOVE your cute happy sunshiney card here with this pool girl. And What a strange coincidence to open your blog and see the masquerade masks as my daughter is making up prom tickets and the theme is "Deception: a Masquerade Affair" so we've been searching for ideas on how she can make her own mask. :) And their colors for prom? Black, white and Gold! I'll have to show her your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa your card is gorgeous. Congratulations on your new Design Team position. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete