Wednesday, 1 June 2016

New Challenge Starts today at Classic Design Team

New Challenge Starts today at Classic Design Team


So pop over to the challenge Here !



Our Sponsor this month was Sasayaki Glitter



Pop over to there Facebook Group Here !

I made a card using :Raining-heart


I used papers from :Digital Papers by Lozzy


I used :







Pop over to the Facebook Group Here !


Pop over to the Facebook Group Here !

Crafty Hugs Lisa x

I would like to enter the following challenges :





3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image it is making me humgry. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lisa and that image is just right for those papers, thank you for using...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lisa !!
    Hugs Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete